Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Birthday card for Dejah




So I totally CASEd this card from Melanie Muenchinger (the designer of this stamp sold at Gina K. Designs). I did change a few things though (of course). I didn't use any ribbon, instead I used paper inked with some ancient page grey (same as the back layer). I also highlighted my leafy branches from my cuttlebug with some oyster twinkling H2O's as well as coating the rose with it. I LOVE sparkle!!! :)

I loved how this card turned out so much that I felt it worthy to give to my favourite craft shop owner (and friend) Dejah for a double celebration of her 40th birthday and the stores (Carousel Rubber Stamps in Dartmouth, NS) 15th birthday. She had a demo day for this celebration which was FANTASTIC btw!! :) I love her demo days!!

No comments:

Post a Comment


  
Get widget