Monday, February 14, 2011

baby shower creations

These are pictures of the favours I made for a friend of mine to give out to all her guests (to save on having to write out thank you notes with a newborn to look after). I cut them on my craftrobo digital cutter, sprayed them with glimmer mist. The inside is stamped with a little "Thank you for your kindness" in a circle with a little flower in the senter in coordinating ink, and there is a tea light in each one. I made 40 and there were only 6 left, we were very pleased that everyone actually took one.
 
The other pictures are for the watermelon stroller fruit salad I made for her... very similar to the one I made a couple years ago for another friend.
 
The little one that this shower was for was born December 16 (12 days early) and my son calls her his "girlfriend". He's VERY taken with her!!

3 comments:

  1. Wow, I don't know what I like better, the cute favors or the watermellon stroller, great ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are adorable! Great job and I am sure your friend really appreciated these. I will be hopping with you this coming weekend. Can't wait to see what you come up with. http://inlovewithabug.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete


  
Get widget