Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Sensitive Skin Solution?!?! Maybe....

I just received some free Burts Bees Sensitive Skin cleanser and mousturizer product in the mail to try out from participating in a Bzzcampaign from Bzzagent.com

I have very sensitive skin when it comes to different soaps and lotions. If I use any soap other than ivory and aveeno moisturizer (i even break out from the aveeno body wash) I typically break out in rash or hives do I was a bit nervous to try this out. I have used the Burt's bees acne line successfully though so figured this should be ok too (which is amazing since typical acne products have to be the worst for me).
First use was this morning and my initial reaction is:
I like the lack of scent and that the cleanser didn't seem to dry my skin at all. I did NOT break out so that's great!! This means you'll get to see more reviews of this product over the next while. :) the moisturizer went on smoothly and didn't leave my skin feeling greasy so quite happy with that too.

Now my moms skin is even more sensitive to creams than mine so I will bring it to her to try on the weekend and will let you know how it goes. :)

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for this....I will have to get some for my hubby to try. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow thanks for posting this...will have to try it out!
    hugs
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete


  
Get widget