Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Groovy Birthday for Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge #1

Here is my creation for Sketch #1 over at our new blog Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge.



I used the new Dream Pop paper pack available starting today until the end of the month for just $10 with every $35 order. Let me just say that the papers in this pack are gorgeous!! Talk to your personal CTMH consultant as well if you get this pack to get a complimentary workshop guide to go with it as well.

I used honey for my card base, sorbet for the bottom piece and the Dream Pop paper on top as well as the zip strip off of the same Dream Pop paper.

I used some Dimensional Element Stars and inked them with honey pigment ink and then a little bit of slate pigment around the edges.

The sentiment is partially handwritten using a marker and the word "GROOVY" is made from the A Typeface stamp set and stamped using slate ink.

Please go check out my blog co-hosts design as well as all the fantastic entries so far in the challenge over at our new blog Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge. We'd love for you to play along with us and maybe even join our design team?! :)

1 comment:


  
Get widget