Monday, September 23, 2013

Artbooking Made Easy (S01E03): Summer Mini-Albums

Check out the third video in the Artbooking made easy series from Close To My Heart corporate design staff. I'll be back later today with the fourth video in this series (since I'm a week late posting this one for you).

If you miss any of these videos don't worry... you can check them out over on the Close To My Heart YouTube channel or over on my YouTube channel I have set up a playlist for them all HERE.



Now did I just hear you say you don't own this fantastic new cartridge yet?? Really?! Not to worry, you can order one for your very own right HERE making sure you join my monthly orders gathering and then send me an email with your mailing address after and I will mail you 2 brand new cricut blades as well (you can even choose if you want regular blades or deep cut blades or maybe even one of each). :)

No comments:

Post a Comment


  
Get widget