Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Thinking outside the box

I have to start this post off by showing you the Stamp of the Month for this month so you know where this started from...




Last night a fellow consultant (thank you Dominique) posted this picture where she was trying to turn the owl stamp into a raccoon but felt something just wasn't quite right..



Me being the kind of person I am, saw this as a challenge.
I decided to do what I do with all things that don't quite look right... I immediately turned it upside down. It's a strange trick for your brain to be forced to see it differently.

I then of course had to immediately go draw all over it with the drawing program in my phone. (Oh did I mention it was almost midnight and I was in bed but couldn't sleep? LOL)

Here's what I came up with...

What do you think? 

I also want to show you the owl could also be a sock monkey... Check out Dominique's post about that here


With a minimum qualifying purchase, get your D-size Stamp of the Month set for a discounted price! Add the stamp set to your cart on this page at full retail price or, with your qualifying order, add it at checkout for the promotional price.

1 comment:

  1. That is completely awesome! Thanks for sharing your cleverness! Just too cute!

    ReplyDelete


  
Get widget