Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Merry Christmas

I wanted to share some Christmas vinyl projects I made this year. 
I'll have more to share after the holidays after the other things I made are received by the recipients but until then I hope you'll enjoy these. :)


This first one is an ornament I whipped together after seeing a friend and member of my Steeped Tea team comment that she would really like to win an ornament similar to this from someone else's crafty page giveaway they were doing. She very recently lost her grandfather who she was very close with.
 
I also made one for my own tree in memory of so very many we love and miss making new memories with at this time of year in particular. 


I also made a few glass blocks this year. This one has been gifted already so it's safe to share the pics of it with you.

I had a hard time photographing this one. I used blue tubular mesh LED lights by Martha Stewart along with a few pieces of white mesh fabric gift wrap inside the glass block. I found the glass blocks at Home Depot with the hole in the bottom already cut out.

The image is a combo of two different images from the silhouette design store.

Merry Christmas everyone!

2 comments:

  1. These are so wonderful and am so visiting Home Depot soon :-) Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Dear,

    i Like Your Blog Very Much..I see Daily Your Blog ,is A Very Useful For me.

    die cut vinyl stickersThese are custom shaped stickers. We can cut them into any shape you like. Great for craft projects or any special event.

    Visit site :- https://stickerbeat.com/shop/stickers/die-cut-stickers/

    ReplyDelete


  
Get widget